Savoring His Word Group will now use the ALIVE Recipe through the Letter to the Philippians in Express Joy: Whoever, Whenever, Whatever, Wherever, the Bible Study that follows in the Savoring Series. Find out how your joy may settle in you to remain as you redress (balance out) your life in the 28-Day study.
- Whoever demands of you – how does His Spirit rest upon you to extend grace and peace to others with joy?
- Whenever defeating thoughts surge – how do you turn them to thoughts of hope and shift your mourning position to a prayer position?
- Whatever discouraging circumstances weigh-how do you wear praise like a coat to change your posture of heaviness to a posture of praise?
- Wherever difficult responsibilities surface – how will you apply or reapply the oil of joy, leave mourning behind, and settle into God’s wholeness (peace for soul, spirit, and body)?
However, dressing spiritually may redress your life when you “Put on the Lord Jesus Christ” and Express Joy: Whoever, Whenever, Whatever, Wherever.
Order your Bible study guide and webinar series @ www.alivebyhisword.com or http://alivebyhisword.com/bible-studies.
Join a Live (attend free) or Online Group:
- Live Group: Restoration Church, Spartanburg, SC Wednesday May 28 @ 6:30PM (Attend free; Study Guide purchase available)
- Evening Online Group: Thursday May 29 @ 8:00 PM EST
- Morning Online Group: Friday May 30 @ 11:00 AM EST
Leave a Reply