Don’t Miss Out:
LIVE: Savoring His Word Group
Wednesday May 6 @ 6:30-7:45
Restoration Church, Spartanburg, SC
Join us for Savoring His Word
Three weeks of learning:
- HOW to read and study scripture
- Hear the Lord speak to you
- Live the Christ (Word of God )life
We will experience how our Christian ancestors read scripture and blend some contemporary ways of reading to hear the Lord speak in a unique and powerful way to you. Following learning how to stir the ALIVE Recipe, we will use the recipe throughout the book of Philippians.
Express Joy–Whoever, Whenever, Whatever, Wherever (Five Weeks of using the ALIVE Recipe to read and study Philippians). “I’ve found a recipe for being happy”(Philippians 4:11 MSG). You may experience such a recipe in Express Joy.
In this study, we stir the ALIVE Recipe ingredients (as introduced in Savoring His Word) for twenty-eight consecutive days, in Paul’s Letter to the Philippians. Hear the Lord speak to you as you encounter Christ through His Word, in order to live with the joy that Christ brings. We may hear you echoing Paul’s words written to the Philippians, “I’ve found a recipe for being happy”(Philippians 4:11 MSG).
Find out how your joy may remain as you redress (rectify; balance out) your life:
- Turn defeated thoughts to thoughts of hope
- Shift your mourning position into a prayer position
- Change your heaviness into praise
- Emit the fragrance of Christ to reveal His love
- Settle into God’s wholeness for body, soul, and spirit
- Live dressed and ready to Express Joy—Whoever, Whenever, Whatever, Wherever
Savoring His Word Group will enjoy eight weeks of reading and study together. I look forward to this LIVE group. Make plans now to attend next week.