Jesus said to expect tribulation: adversity, trouble, and hardship. Yet, He promised His peace. The various ways we handle tribulation determines our behavior. An invitation extends to “Taste and see that the Lord is good” (Psalm 34:8). Scripture verifies, “if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is good,” you will put away old ways (toxic behaviors, such as malice, deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander) and grow up into salvation: peace, wholeness, and completeness (see 1 Peter 2:1-3).
What are some toxic behaviors you tend to spiral into when troubles surface in your life?
How do we taste the Lord’s goodness and put away or keep from toxic behaviors?
Coming January 2014: Tasting His Goodness–Eliminating Toxic Behaviors (A 7-week Ladies Bible Study and Community)
- Taste the Lord’s goodness and change your thinking
- Unmask toxic behaviors that seem to linger from early years
- Determine Christ-like ways of responding to people and life events
- Surprise those around you, as they witness your change
- Pull up your chair to join other Ladies seeking to experience the Lord’s goodness and eliminate toxic behaviors
More details to follow.