From Carolyn’s Desk: Hi, I am Carolyn, founder, administrator, Bible Teacher, Prayer Coach, and Speaker at Carolyn Marlowe Ministries (aka CMM). We welcome you to our online abode.
A Little About My Family
My husband, Kent, and I were high school sweethearts. We are South Carolina natives where tea is sweet—and accents are sweeter. Our lives are filled with an abundance of friends and fellowship at Hope Church, Spartanburg, SC. We have called Hope Church our home since 1989. And with family—two daughters, two sons-in-love, and seven of the most amazing grandchildren in the world, we continue to edify and be edified by the body of Christ in our fellowship of Believers.
About Carolyn Marlowe Ministries
Let me share a little about the vision, ministry, and mission: A solely engaged with friends’ kind of person—not the least bit interested in school studies—and barely made it through a speech in my Public Speaking Class. The Lord imparted skills and gifting to share with the world in the following ways:
- Owned and operated my own interior decorating/design business for 30 plus years.
- Trained under Precept Ministries as a Bible Teacher.
- Continue honing my skills in CLASS as a Christian Speaker.
- Earned my Certified Christian Life Coach Certification as an alumni of Christian Coach Institute.
- Founder/Administrator of Carolyn Marlowe Ministries (CMM) a non-profit 501(c)(3) for empowering connection with the Lord for illuminating Jesus to and through women of all ages and denominations.
CMM serves alongside churches and ministries who are ministering to and helping families with day-to-day basics. Also, CMM ministers to women in rescue processes from human trafficking and restoring from all sorts of addictions. The need is critical in Upstate SC. We sit along a major corridor (I-26/I-85) ranking third in the nation for familial trafficking [family lures and enslaves his or her own family member for personal gain]. Addictions of all sorts stretch across every race, gender, age, socio-economic status, religion, and region of our society.
GatHERings is a CMM Outreach hosting monthly GatHERings in Community Centers across Upstate, South Carolina. We pioneer community foundations and roots to uncover intriguing gems and correlate the findings to our lives and growth in Jesus. Our passion is to reclaim communities for Christ by regaining oneness among Believers and reaching under-resourced families with essential needs (food and personal hygiene items). Simply, because We Love Where We Live.
It’s our desire to fulfill this co-mission with Spirit-led postures of bold love for one another, bowed knees in unity to our Lord, and brave prayers of evident repentance and faithful worship to our God.
What to Expect from CMM
Throughout CMM site, we are empowering connection with our Heavenly Father for illuminating Jesus to and through Believers for transformation by His Spirit. This happens by deepening our relationships with Jesus, His Word, and Christian community.
Our prayer is you and I transform by His Spirit. We help illuminate Jesus through nurturing community, in-person events, and offering Bible Study Courses, Prayer Coaching, Facebook Groups, inspiring blog posts, devotionals, spiritual-growth resources and podcasts.
We work eagerly and pray earnestly to find ways to help you grow stronger and live brighter in Jesus, His Word, and His Community. We gather online and for in-person events.
We have spent countless hours, over decades, helping Believers learn ways the Bible is relevant in each of our lives, along with ways to pray more effectively and powerfully. I want to help you get in on the greatest benefit of prayer—connection with the Father through Jesus. So, start saturating your spiritual oxygen [life-giver] in your communication with the Lord. You’ll gain a lifestyle of loving the Lord deeply, living His promises significantly, and praying as easy as taking your next breath.
All this is possible because I know first hand—it’s my testimony. If My Father, Papa-God, will do this for me, He will do it for you!”
As a Prayer Coach [Certified Christian Life Coach-CCLC]
Have you ever considered a prayer coach to empower your communication with the Lord, to help you gain focus, find ways to remember His Promises, and/or gain consistency in prayer? Start saturating your spiritual oxygen levels with communication activities in the Seven-Session PrayLikeThis.Club Coaching Course.
We’ll use thePray Like This Series to saturate our communication with the Lord. , you’ll see a fresh view of your Father and settle into rest, experiencewith Jesus, foster peace that surpasses understanding, and release love you have received to others.You’ll gain focus, familiarity with His Promises, consistency in your communication with the Lord, and ways for living out His Promises with the following group coaching Pray Like This Communication Activities:
- Aware: Create an understanding of the fuller meaning of prayer and start saturating communication with the Lord.
- A.S.K.: [Ask-Seek-Know] about prayer and other ideas to rest in Him, while waiting for answers.
- Attach: Create vision with your heavenly Father and rid your life of R.A.D. constraints with vision activities.
- Awaken: Wake up to a life-union with Jesus by taking a hard focus to actively listen to Him.
- Activate: Powerful conversations with His Spirit will occur as you fine-tune your listening skills.
- Answer: Expect the Lord to Answer your Ask as you Amen God’s Promises and Alter your life to His Word.
- Assemble: Join as one with PrayPals in PRAYER to model the Father’s love to the world.
- Allow His Spirit to rest within and upon you to live as Christians and share your faith stories.
- Arise in Worship [Prayer, Song, and Holy Spirit Activities] to urge each other onward.
- Affirm Christ’s Strength to do greater works (EN’ERGY) and transfer His power to others.
- Advance God’s Kingdom to GO with bold love, bowed knees, and brave prayers for His glory.
All to gain a lifestyle of loving the Lord deeply, living His Promises significantly, and praying as easily as taking your next breath. Start saturating your oxygen in your communication with the Lord in the Pray Like This Club Coaching.
My unique approach to prayer coaching is watching the Lord generate you to a lifestyle of loving Him, and advancing your communication with Him. So, Allow His Spirit to rest within you to live the Christian life and upon to share your Pray Like This story with others.
Jesus said, “If you live in life-union with Me, If my words live powerfully within you—then ask whatever you desire, and it will be done” (John 15:7 TPT).
The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective (James 5:16 NIV).
For all of God’s promises find their yes of fulfillment in Him [Jesus Christ]. And as His yes and our amen ascend to God, we bring Him glory (2 Corinthians 1:20 TPT).
As an Author, Bible Teacher, and Prayer Coach, we will dig deep into the Pray Like This Book Series and Course: Pray Like This: A Six-Session Bible Study Course ~ Where Prayer Becomes the Oxygen in Your Relationship with the Lord, and My Prayer Vault – A 31-Day Devotional Prayer Guide ~ The Place for Storing Prayer Treasures (God’s Yeses and Your Amens) are releasing in 2022.
More info @ PrayLikeThis.Club
CMM is empowering connection to the Lord for Illuminating Jesus to and through Believers of all ages and denominations, while equipping us to live radiantly in His light, life, and love, by His Spirit, in our corners of the world.